Thursday, February 14, 2008

Waiting

Yesterday was a waiting day. I was waiting for:

1. The Sears fridge repair guy (you know the famous we will be there between 8am and 5 pm) - found out at 1:30 pm that he was out sick and not coming-Thanks!

2. For the power to come back on. Due to icing we had no electricity for 2.5 hours. Not as bad as some folks but it does restrict what you can do.

3. Spring! I like to see the white flakes on occasion. I can do without ice.

So while I was waiting I decided to occupy myself with....Spinning





Soy silk plyed with silk noil. Love this combo and plan to make more.





Soy silk plyed with handspun green wool. Very Springy.
The soy silk is pink, peach, purple, blue aqua, green and yellow.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Wow, that was time well spent! Beautiful spinning.

Winter here is really stretching out but I will miss it in August. Except for the ice.

4th Gen FiberArt said...

Caution - Someone keeps adding a malicious bug here Do Not open comments labeled look here. My apologies.